In the recent days, many QB users have reported that they’re getting a mistake message: (QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Error loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library DLL) once they tried to open their QuickBooks. during this article, we are getting to discuss this error and also know the simplest possible ways to troubleshoot this error.
You may see one among the subsequent error messages given below.
Problem: there was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file “name of your company file:
Error Code 80029c4a
Description: Error loading type library/DLL
What is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is an unexpected error that mainly occurs when a user attempts to open QuickBooks or a corporation file. Also, this error can occur when a corporation file has been damaged or corrupted. This error is additionally referred to as a semantic error and it’s caused thanks to many factors. Know the possible causes also as troubleshooting steps below.
Let’s start with the possible reasons behind the present error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- The QuickBooks desktop file/files are corrupted, missing, or damaged.
- This error code generally occurs when a corporation file has been corrupted or unable to locate when users attempt to open their software.
- Your antivirus defender has incorrectly marked a QB Desktop file as being infected with several Trojans or Malicious.
- There’s corruption in the Windows registry.
- An Incomplete Installation of QuickBooks Pro software.
- Error Code 80029c4a takes place while Windows startup or shutdown, or perhaps during the installation of the Windows OS.
- QuickBooks component doesn’t start properly or the DLL files are missing or corrupted.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is often simply eliminated by using the subsequently given methods below. you’ve got to follow every solution method carefully to repair this error. However, if you would like to be risk-free or trying to find an expert’s help then our certified team is out there here to help you in the right manner.
Method 1: make sure the Antivirus Program are Quarantined
- Some antivirus programs accidentally block QuickBooks from loading the essential files.
- You would like to verify your antivirus program for files that have been quarantined.
- Simply uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks software into your system. this enables the user to open your QB software successfully.
If you see one of the programs listed here in your quarantine, allow permission to go through your firewall.
- Most of those files are located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year).
- Files with (x86) within the location, like C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX, are 64-bit versions.
Note: We highly recommend you consult your IT person before making any changes to your anti-virus programs.
Method 2: Run the Reboot.bat file
- First, close your QuickBooks desktop.
- Now open the folder which you would like to reboot.bat file.
- Give one right-click on the icon labeled as QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now select Properties.
- Hit one click on Open File Location.
- Right-click the reboot.bat file and choose Run as System Administrator.
- Confirm that you simply run reboot.bat because of the Windows Administrator.
- This relies on the window folder options settings file that shows as a bat, reboot or reboot.bat
- Don’t close the window that appeared manually. (This will open a blank window by scrolling features). This may close when your reboot.bat utility has completed.
- Eventually, restart your computer.
Method 3: Update your QuickBooks desktop
- First of all, the user has usually recommended to Re-install QuickBooks using a clean install.
- Then update the newest version of QuickBooks desktop.
- Move to the File menu and click on Close Company or Logoff.
(Note: If you open multiple company files in your QuickBooks at the same time, you’ve got to follow this step for each company that’s open)
- Then tap on File & then move to Exit.
- Make sure you are using your computer as System Administrator.
- Also, confine your mind that there’s No company open on your desktop screen.
- Then, move to the Help menu option then choose Update QuickBooks.
- Select Options.
- Select Mark all button then click on the Save button.
- Then click on the Update now.
- Hit a click on the Reset Update then select the Get Updates option.
- Once the update process is finished a pop-up will appear as update successful.
- Then press the Alt + F4 keys or Esc to shut the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now open the QuickBooks desktop, if you get the Pop-up to put in the update.
- Click to Yes Option.
- Once the updation has completed, you would like to restart your computer.
Method 4: Perform a Windows Repair on QuickBooks
- During this process, the user has first required to shut your QuickBooks desktop.
- Then click on the Windows button, on your keyboard.
- Followed by opening the control panel on your system.
- Then hit a click on Uninstall or change program.
- Now choose QuickBooks within the list of the programs.
- Within the QuickBooks installation window, click Next.
- The user has required to choose the Repair Radio button, then click on Next.
- Now tap on the Repair button at rock bottom.
- Once the repair process completes, click on Finish.
After performing the above steps we hope your QuickBooks software now repaired.
- Then, Restart your computer if needed.
- And to finish the method, open QuickBooks software to make sure it opens normally.
Method 5: Running Windows System file checker
- The very initiative during this process is to click on the beginning menu then type in a command within the search box.
- Then, the user must press Ctrl + Shift keys, followed by hitting Enter key.
- Once through with that, a permission panel will appear, where the user will need to click on Yes.
- The subsequent step within the process is to enter SFC/Scannow then hit Enter.
- The subsequent step is to hit a click on Uninstall/Change program.
- The user will need to wait till the time the system file checker completes the scanning process for the error code.
- Then, when the method ends, the user must follow the on-screen prompts to repair the difficulty.
We hope you found this article helpful. If still facing QuickBooks error 80029c4a after performing these steps then feel hassle-free to connect with our U.S Based accounting experts. We are going to assist you. Feel free to get in touch with our technical support team any time.