Aromatherapy is fast becoming popular, due to the ease of availability. Aromatherapy has been made easy because of the availability of many oil diffusers. There are different varieties and types of oil diffusers available in the market nowadays.
But mainly there are three types of diffusers:
- Electric Diffusers
- Candle Diffusers
- Reed Diffusers
This article is for those who are new to their aromatherapy journey or essential oil journey.
Before we start we should know what are the benefits of using an oil diffuser:
- Freshens the room: The oil diffusers freshen up a room and leave a great fragrance to a room, which instantly freshens up the mood.
- Cleanse the air: Diffusing the right kind of oil may help in cleansing of air.
- Body and Mind Relaxation: Using essential oils to relax the mind and body help in reducing stress and anxiety!
- Improved Respiratory Health: As it purifies the air, it can be used to improve respiratory health.
- Improved Sleep: Have the sleep of your dreams! Essential oils help you to relax your mind and promote good sleep.
- Repels Insects: Using essential oils for repelling insects is one of the safest and natural methods of repelling insects. Though different oils are used for repelling different kinds of insects, so you would surely need some extra research.
Electric oil diffusers are one of the most used types of the oil diffuser. They are widely available in the market, but Rene-Maurice Electric Oil Aroma Diffuser is the best in the market with changing LED Lights.
Now, we will discuss How to use an electric oil diffuser:
- Choose Location:
First and foremost you need to choose the location for placement of Diffuser. Pick a location that is open and has an outlet to plug it in. Always place the diffuser on some solid surface or tabletop. Avoid placing in an area with direct sunlight.
- Add water:
Most of the diffusers come with a top casing that can be opened, try rotating, popping, or even just lifting it. If you are unsure of how to open it, check the manufacturer’s guide for instructions. After opening the top, add water to the marked line in that reservoir. Some of the diffusers don’t have a marked line, rather they come with a cup that holds the required amount of water. Always keep in mind to fill it up with the water at room temperature.
- Add the Aromatherapy Oils:
- Once you have chosen the type of oil, then put 3-10 drops of oil in the diffuser. It depends upon the size of your room
- Last but not least SWITCH IT ON! And you are good to go.
It is very easy to use Rene-Maurice Electric Oil Aroma Diffuser, if you face any kind of difficulty then you can always take the help of a user manual. Do not panic and use the right kind of oils that are suitable for you and you can reap all the benefits of Aromatherapy.