QuickBooks clients regularly require running the Verify Data utility to discover and fix errors and harm in the data file. A few clients have announced getting QuickBooks Error 213 while running QuickBooks check data utility and in this article, we will explain the specific explanation behind getting QuickBooks Error 213 alongside the definite strides for a speedy arrangement. When a client experiences Error 213, it intrudes on the modified data process, and the error message “LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Account list. Copy name experienced” shows up on the client’s PC screen. Follow the total article for itemized investigating information.
What Triggers QuickBooks Error 213?
The solitary explanation that makes QB Desktop experience error 213 is copy entries in the QBWin.log file. There are different sorts of records that should be overseen for powerful data: the executives, the customer, employee, class, thing, seller, and names. Error 213 happens when QuickBooks finds a copy entry in the Accounts rundown of the data.
This could happen when you import transactions and records from some different applications or some other company file. Be that as it may, reconstructing the company file settles any normal inconsistencies in the rundowns, however on the off chance that the issue isn’t settled then we need to manually edit the rundown to eliminate any copy entries. Follow the investigating steps referenced underneath for eliminating Error 213.
Steps to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 213
NOTE: Make sure to take a backup of your company file on your desktop or any removable stockpiling gadget prior to following the investigating steps to maintain a strategic distance from any data misfortune.
Step 1: Access QuickBooks Log File from inside QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop application and press F2 key to open the Product Information window.
- Now press F3 for the Tech Help window and select QBWin.log under the Open File tab.
- On the other hand, explore C:Users USER NAME AppData Local Intuit QuickBooks log XXX folder to discover the QBWin.log file.
- Double-tap and open the QBWin.log file.
Step 2: Find Duplicate Entries in QBWin.log File
- Look to the lower part of the log file or press Ctrl + End key.
- Now press Ctrl + F enter a lot Duplicate in the Find window.
- Double tap the copy entry and rename it.
- Rehash similar strides to discover and eliminate all copy entries from the rundowns file.
- Run Verify Data utility to guarantee that there are no copy entries left.
- To know more about utilizing QuickBooks Verify Data Utility follow stage 2 from our blog on QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error.
For eliminating error 213 from QuickBooks, you need to erase copy entries in the Accounts list, however you can likewise follow a similar methodology to eliminate some other inconsistencies and errors from the rundown. This strategy for eliminating copy entries manually from records will get you freed ofQuickBooks Error 213.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Error 1606 (Couldn’t Access Network Location)