Shein Return Policy: Shein is one of the best e-commerce platforms that provide ample products for all age groups and gender. Be it male, female or kids it offers a wide range of accessories, fashion wear and swimwear as well.
Shein is present globally and it offers its services all over the world. You do not have to worry as there are Shein Customer Services present 24*7 for your assistance. They answer your queries through live chat, email and you can register your complaint on their official website.
Not only this, SHEIN gives the best services and items but in a few cases the delivered item maybe not be so satisfactory for the customer and in that case the customer can return the item using Shein Return Policy.
In this blog, we are going to talk about the Shein Return Policy and also how can you return the item on SHEIN using Their Return Policy.
Returns & Exchanges as per Shein Return Policy
As mentioned above, if the customer is not 100% satisfied with the purchased items then SHEIN gladly accept the returns within 15 days from the date of delivery and SHEIN have made the process of returns very simple for you.
As you know the time limit of return is within 15 days of delivery that is why:
1. If several orders are having a delivery time gap of fewer than 15 days, then the process of returns can be done altogether during the given return duration.
2. And in case, the different packages are having a delivery time gap of over 15 days, then you need to process the returns respectively and that needs to be done within the given duration.
The process of self-help take returns as per the shein
- You need to log in/sign in to your SHEIN account first.
- Then go to My Orders, and then click on the “Return Item” option.
- After that choose the product you need to return, then mention the reasons, and click on submit.
- Select the method of mailing between two options self-sending or pick-up service ( you need to select the pick-up address as well as information required as per the post office).
- Then SHEIN logistics will contact you very soon, then just wait for the courier to pick up the item or you can also take the sealed item to the nearest mailing point, then just send it to the SHEIN return centre.
- You will get the confirmation from the team as soon as SHEIN will receive the returned and then the status of the return and refund will be updated within 7 working days. You will get your refund in your SHEIN wallet or to the account from which you have made the purchase.
Process of Return with the help of customer service as per the SHEIN Return Policy
- Firstly you need to contact Shein Customer Service on the official website, then you need to indicate the products(s) that needs to be returned and mention the reason. Hence they are there 24*7 so you will get the response very soon.
- As soon as you will receive the instructions of return from SHEIN, start packaging up the product using its original packaging.
- Then deliver your package to the local post office.
- As per the Shein Return Policy, the returns are processed within 5 working days mostly. And as soon as your item will reach the SHEIN’s office your refund will be initiated in your SHEIN wallet or your original payment account.
- You can use your wallet balance to make another purchase. You will get a notification after receiving the refund and you will get a confirmation email too.
- In case you have paid using COD, your wallet balance will not be withdrawn, you can use it with coupon code and points while making another purchase.
Conditions as per the Return Policy
Return Time & Order Status
- Returns should be dispatched within 15 days after delivery.
- The orders need to be delivered, and the given address should be of the recipient should be in India.
- In case you have got a damaged or defective item must notify Shein Customer Service within 24 hours after receiving the item.
Watch a video on Shein Returns
You cannot Return the mentioned Items
You cannot return lingerie, bodysuits, swimwear, event & party supplies, underwear, DIY supplies, beauty, pet supplies, jewellery and accessories (excluding bags, scarves, and mermaid blankets).
1 thought on “Shein Return Policy – Best Way to Return Your Products”
Thank you, for writing and sharing such an amazing blog post. I really got a lot of information from your blog post…
Comments are closed.