Let’s face it — smoking is not so much in vogue as much as it used to be. Even Farhad Manjoo tells this in his New York Times article. The CBD vape cart or vape cartridge are terms used for the same things. These terms refer to a pre-filled container of cannabis oil used with a CBD vape. There is not enough evidence yet, on how the CBD juice in vape cartridges heals certain health conditions through vaping. But vapers use CBD vape cartridges to smoke CBD for recreation and for relieving chronic pain, inflammation, anxiety, and seizures.
Let’s explore inspirational design ideas for your CBD cartridge boxes that convert well:
CBD Cartridge Boxes with a Die-cut Window
The rectangular shape with a narrow vertical window in the centre-left or right puts an impression on cannabis customers. Vapers appreciate the direct view provided onto the CBD juice-filled cartridge through a cellulose window. Such a transparent view raises the aesthetic appeal in such a way that customers like to buy without second thoughts. This builds a sense of brand credibility and customers start seeing you as a trustworthy cannabis brand. Your post-purchase packaging transparency helps your brand stand out as genuine.
CBD Cartridge Boxes with Hang-Tab
This type of packaging boxes with hang tabs ensure display visibility of CBD cartridges on counters and display aisles. The dedicated display of CBD cartridges made possible with these boxes boosts sales by encouraging impulse purchases on display aisles. CBD cartridge boxes with hang-tab also protect from damages due to mishandling, as these boxes are hung separately.
Sleeve CBD Cartridge Boxes
Another elegant design option for your CBD cartridge boxes is the splendid sleeve with tray style. This box styling induces grace and a high-quality cannabis brand perception. This design enhances presentation with a smooth friction sliding motion when accessing CBD cartridges. Also, for more added protection, you can have these boxes with add-ons like foam or cardboard inserts. CBD vape cartridges placed in inserts are not only well protected but also look premium – something customers are attracted to.
Flip Top Styled Packaging Boxes for CBD Cartridges
The flip-top style design featuring a hinged flap is superb. This packaging style induces exclusivity and uniqueness to your CBD cartridges to help your brand stand out as unique. This style comes in two types. One is the cigarette box-like flip-top packaging, and the other is book-like flip-top boxes. These boxes are pocket-sized and very functional – a depiction of convenience with style. So, to give customers a unique experience, this packaging design is worth going for.
Now that we’ve explored CBD cartridge packaging designs that convert the most, let’s move to the ideal material types. We’ll explore the benefits of the ideal materials for custom CBD cartridge boxes for your cannabis brand:
- We know that today, saving the environment is a big concern that has led to a need for green packaging. From this point of view, a paperboard is useful. Paperboard packaging is renewable, biodegradable, recyclable and durable. Moreover, recycled paperboard does not lose durability or resistance. Which also means minimum waste generation.
- This material is lightweight, so it saves shipping costs.
- Paperboard can easily be moulded into the desired shape, size and style of packaging. Ideally, you should go for the flip-top styled boxes. Also, the hang-tab version of paperboard CBD cartridge boxes is also great.
- Paperboard allows high-resolution graphics and two-sided printing for strengthening cannabis brand messaging.
- Kraft is popular for being very sturdy and eco-friendly. It degrades naturally within a few weeks.
- It’s a little more expensive than paperboard. But the quality you get is worth the money.
- Kraft can easily be made into the packaging of any shape, size and style. The best type of design for CBD cartridge boxes made from kraft are custom sleeve and tray packaging, and custom packaging boxes with windows.
- Rigid is the strongest of all sorts of material out there.
- Rigid CBD cartridge boxes exude a luxury appeal by virtue of rigid material.
- When CBD cartridges are packed in rigid packaging – they look very premium. This packaging material also provides superior protection to the body of cartridges.
- The ideal packaging styles for CBD cartridges with rigid material are flip top, and sleeve. This material is rarely used, but CBD cartridges packed in such packaging look very high-quality. Customers literally perceive CBD cartridges in rigid packaging as superior and willingly pay for a higher price tag.
Accuracy in CBD Cartridge Labeling is Necessary
The rapid growth of CBD cartridge sellers has made buyers act intelligently. Vaping community seeks information on CBD cartridges to buy only that which suits their needs.
For this, printing clicking and the right type of information plays an important role.
Why would a customer that scrutinizes CBD e-liquids to suit their needs, buy your CBD cartridge? Of course, by reading the details and labels to see if they’ll get what they want. A few important aspects must be kept in mind while printing CBD cartridge packaging boxes. Different states in the US have laws on the proper labelling of CBD cartridges.
Let’s explore the most emphasized aspects of printing information regarding CBD cartridge packaging:
- Use symbols such as:
- The diagonal line on the Cannabis sativa leaf: It means THC free
- Two leaves linked by a brand: It means 100% natural
- Water Droplet: It means 100% pure
- Tick mark in a spherical boundary: It stands for GMP Certified
- A flask bottle sign that reads “Lab Tested.”
- Name of the CBD cartridge distributor
- Packaging must be opaque
- Inhaled cannabis products (CBD cartridges in this case) – must include the universal symbol
- A generic or common name that describes that inside is a CBD e-liquid cartridge
- Who is the product is intended for?
- Claim health benefits but do not overstate such facts
- Active concentration of THC present
- Packaging date and the government warning
By adhering to the above basic requirements, your cannabis brand makes its way to the target buyers successfully. And you won’t have to worry about your CBD cartridge being banned from reaching the display shelves.